To what extent do roof hoods differ in their application?
The choice of roof caps one should also take into account the differences in their application. For example, one can choose from various roof caps that are geared to the degree of inclination applied. Opsinox offers a choice of flat roof sheets, combi roof hoods for flat roofs with a bend for suction, combi roof hoods for sloping roofs in combination with a roof cap, combi roof hoods for flat roofs with a plenum box for suction, roof caps for ridge version with possible sloping, combi roof caps with ridge version and ventilation roof caps.
- What is the function of roof caps?
- Welke verschillen zijn er bij dakkappen?
- How can I choose the right roofing membranes?
- In which materials are roof caps possible?
- Are roof caps available in different models?
- Which intermediate pieces are possible with roofing membranes?
- Can I choose accessories for my roofing membranes?
- What is typical about the Opsinox aluminium roof caps and combi hoods?
- Why choose the Opsinox Multi-Outlet system?