What is the function of roof caps?
Roof caps have the function of removing air: ventilation, smoke gases and sewerage ventilation. They are applied as a cover for roof openings in ventilation of various buildings such as houses, apartments, offices and factories. The roof caps regulate the air speed and also stop the rain from entering these roof openings. Roof openings are therefore used for both the extraction of combustion gases and ventilation air. Roof caps They therefore offer the possibility of ensuring a well-controlled extraction of air. Discover the advantages at Opsinox.
- Welke verschillen zijn er bij dakkappen?
- How can I choose the right roofing membranes?
- In which materials are roof caps possible?
- Are roof caps available in different models?
- To what extent do roof hoods differ in their application?
- Which intermediate pieces are possible with roofing membranes?
- Can I choose accessories for my roofing membranes?
- What is typical about the Opsinox aluminium roof caps and combi hoods?
- Why choose the Opsinox Multi-Outlet system?