1. Why this privacy statement?
Opsinox attaches great importance to protecting your privacy and personal data. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the Privacy Act and other relevant applicable legal regulations. Any reference in this Privacy Statement to the Privacy Act is a reference to the Act of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy in relation to the processing of personal data. Any reference to the Regulation is a reference to the Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
With this Privacy Statement, Opsinox would like to draw your attention to any processing operations regarding this data and to your rights. By using our platform/website/application, you explicitly grant your consent to possible processing activities by Opsinox.
It is possible that this Privacy Statement will be subject to amendments and changes in the future. It is up to you to consult this document regularly. Any substantial change will always be clearly communicated on the Opsinox platform.
2. Who processes the personal data?
The platform/website/application... www.opsinox.com is an initiative of:
Opsinox (hereinafter referred to as "LID")
Telephone: +32 (0)9 381 09 40
3. What personal data are processed?
Opsinox undertakes to process only those data that are relevant and necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. Opsinox may process the following categories of personal data:
Identification data - Personal identification data
Identification data - Electronic identification data
Identification data - Electronic localisation data
4. For what purposes are my personal data used?
Opsinox collects personal data to provide you with a safe, optimal and personalized user experience. The collection of personal data will increase as you make more intensive use of the platform/website/application and our online services.
Data processing is essential for the functioning of the platform/website/application and its services. The processing takes place exclusively for the following well-defined purposes:
- Providing you access to your user profile.
- Offering and improving a general and personalized service; including billing purposes, offering information, newsletters and offers that are useful and/or necessary for you, obtaining and processing user ratings and providing support.
- Offering and improving the products provided; personalized and specific products based on information and data provided.
- The detection of and protection against fraud, errors and/or criminal behaviour.
- Marketing purposes
When visiting the platform/website/application of Opsinox, some data will be collected for statistical purposes. Such data is necessary to optimize the use of our platform/website/application. These data are: IP address, probable place of consultation, hour and day of consultation, which pages were visited. When visiting the platform/website/application of Opsinox you agree with this collection of data intended for static purposes as described above.
The user always personally supplies Opsinox with the personal details and can thus exercise a certain degree of control. If certain data are incomplete or apparently incorrect, Opsinox reserves the right to postpone certain expected actions temporarily or permanently.
The personal data will only be processed for internal use within Opsinox.
We can therefore reassure you that personal data will not be sold, transferred or communicated to third parties associated with us. Opsinox has taken all possible legal and technical precautions to prevent unauthorised access and use.
During a visit to our platform/website 'cookies' may be placed on your hard disk in order to better tune the platform/website to the needs of the returning visitor. Non-functional cookies help us to optimize your visit to the platform and to remember technical choices.
If you wish to consult the Opsinox platform/website, it is recommended that you have cookies enabled. How to disable cookies can be found in our Cookie Statement.
6. What are my rights?
6.1 Guaranteeing lawful and safe processing of personal details
Opsinox always processes your personal data fairly and lawfully. This implies the following guarantees:
- Personal data shall only be processed in accordance with the described and legitimate purposes of this Privacy Statement.
- Personal data shall only be processed insofar as this is adequate, relevant and not excessive.
- Personal data will only be kept as long as this is necessary for the realization of the described and legitimate purposes in this Privacy Statement.
The necessary technical and security measures are taken to reduce the risks of unlawful access to or processing of personal data to a minimum. In the event of a breach in its computer systems, Opsinox shall immediately take all possible measures to minimise the damage.
6.2 Right to inspect/correct/delete your personal data
Upon proof of your identity as a User, you have the right to obtain a definite answer from Opsinox as to whether or not your personal data are being processed. When Opsinox processes your data, you shall also be entitled to inspect the personal data collected. If you wish to exercise your right of inspection, Opsinox shall comply with this request within one (1) month after receiving it. The request shall be made by registered mail or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Inaccurate or incomplete personal information may be corrected at any time. It is up to the User to correct inaccuracies and incompleteness in the first place. You may exercise your right to rectification by providing Opsinox with an additional statement. Opsinox shall comply with this within one (1) month after receiving the additional statement.
You also have the right to have us delete your personal data without unreasonable delay. You can only invoke this right to be forgotten in the following cases:
- When the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were originally collected;
- When the personal data were collected on the basis of consent and no other legal basis exists for the processing;
- When the personal data is objected to the processing and there are no overriding mandatory legitimate grounds for processing;
- When the personal data were processed unlawfully;
- When the personal data must be deleted in accordance with a legal obligation.
Opsinox shall assess the presence of any of the aforementioned cases.
6.3 Right to restrict/object to the processing of your personal data
User has the right to obtain a restriction on the processing of your personal data:
- During the period necessary for Opsinox to verify the accuracy of the personal data, in case of dispute;
- When the data processing is unlawful and User requests the restriction of the processing instead of the erasure of the personal data;
- When Opsinox no longer needs the User's personal data for the processing purposes and User needs the personal data regarding a legal claim;
- During the period required by Opsinox to assess the presence of the grounds for erasure of personal data.
User shall furthermore be entitled to object at any time to the processing of his personal data. Opsinox shall then cease processing your personal data, unless Opsinox can provide compelling legitimate grounds for processing your personal data that outweigh the User's right to object.
If the User wishes to exercise these rights, Opsinox shall do so within one (1) month of receiving the request. The request shall be made by registered mail or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.4 Right to data portability
User shall be entitled to obtain the personal data provided to Opsinox in a structured, common and machine-readable form. In addition, the User shall be entitled to transfer this personal data to another data controller if the processing of the personal data is based solely on the User's consent.
If the User wishes to exercise this right, Opsinox shall do so within one (1) month after receiving the request. The request shall be made by registered mail or by e-mail to email@example.com.
6.5 Right to withdraw my permission/right to lodge a complaint
Users have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal. In addition, the user shall have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of his personal details by Opsinox with the Belgian Commission for the Protection of Privacy.
Should the user wish to exercise this right, Opsinox shall comply with the request within one (1) month of receiving it. The request shall be made by registered mail or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.